Coffee Logs – Recycled waste coffee grounds made in the UK by Bio-Bean
Slate Hearth are proud to be supporting Bio-Bean by offering our customers eco Coffee Logs for stoves, open fires, and chimineas, made from your spent coffee grounds.
Coffee logs are produced by collecting waste coffee grounds from 100’s of coffee shops and transforming them in into carbon-neutral biofuel. Once the grounds are collected, they are processed to remove the oil, which goes on to produce bio-diesel, leaving the logs to be free of smell when burned.
Each carbon neutral Coffee Log is made from the grounds of 25 cups of coffee and contains about 20% more energy than wood – meaning it burns hotter and for longer than wood.
* “’bio-bean is one of the stand-out technologies I have seen this year. Recycling coffee grounds into an efficient solid fuel is an inspired idea. ” Jason Bradbury, The Gadget Show
* “Coffee Logs are an outstanding use of a waste material.” Matt Moore, The Science Museum
* “Engineering efficiency of re-using waste is high. bio-bean have found a worthy goal that others overlook.” Steve Wozniak, Apple
Ordering Coffee Log’s
We’ve arranged to have Coffee Logs delivered to anywhere in the UK.
To make the whole process as economical and practical as possible for you, ordering and delivery will be available on a pallet. Pallet quantities consist of individual bags containing 16 logs each and are available as :
- Full pallet containing 132 bags or 2112 logs
- Half pallet containing 66 bags or 1056 logs
- Quater pallet containing 33 bags or 528 logs
This is an ideal way to keep you stocked up on fuel and makes good economic sense to order in bulk
Delivery cost is dependant on location and quantity ordered but starts from as little as £20!
Just send us an email if you’re interested in ordering coffee logs with your postcode and we’ll give you a “to your door” price